Rural Community Transportation, Inc. (“RCT”) is dedicated to excellence in mobility options. As our passenger;
- You have the right to professional and courteous service from staff, drivers and volunteers.
- You have the right to safe, clean and reliable transportation on our buses, vans and with our volunteers.
- You have the right to accurate information on schedules, locations, routes & other mobility options.
- You have the right to a fair, fast and objective review of any complaint you have against any RCT staff, driver and/or volunteer. This includes complaints about waiting times, operating hours and the adequacy of transportation.
- You have the right to an emergency transportation service on less than 2 days notice.
- You have the right to know your transportation options and take part in the decisions.
- You have the right to considerate, respectful and non-discriminating service.
- You have the right to confidentiality of your transportation service, including but not limited to; residence, destination, purpose, provider, and/or other personal matters.
- You have the right to ask for your records, address, contact information, etc… to be changed if they are not correct, relevant or complete.