- For safety and sanitary reasons, all passengers are requested to wear a shirt and shoes.
- Please move to the rear of the vehicle so others may board quickly. Allow seniors & people with a disability to occupy priority seating.
- Please help keep the vehicle clean by taking litter with you or placing it in the trashcan in front of the vehicle.
- Please do not occupy more than one seat when others need seating.
- Please close your strollers and have children seated for their own safety. Keep bulky items out of the aisle.
- Please refrain from smoking, eating, drinking, or horseplay, as well as offensive speech & behavior, derogatory remarks or comments about race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.
- Please wear headphones when playing audio and/or video devices at low volume.
- Please stay behind the safety line until vehicle has stopped.
- Pets are not allowed. Service Animals are always welcomed.
- Please allow the operator to drive safely by not speaking with him/her while the vehicle is moving.
Passengers that fail to follow RCT’s Passenger Code of Conduct or act in a respectful and appropriate manner may lose their privilege to ride in a RCT vehicle.
Thank you for riding with RCT