Rural Community Transportation, Inc. (RCT) is pleased to announce a new commuter bus service connecting Morrisville and Barre (via VT Route 15 & 14) with transfer connections to Montpelier and St. Johnsbury (via RCT’s & GMT’s existing US2 Commuter route). The start date for this route is November 4, 2019, and will serve the roughly 11,500 residents of Morrisville, Wolcott, Hardwick, Woodbury, East Calais, and East Montpelier.
Connecting service is available to the LINK Express/Burlington, Waterbury Commuter, Barre City Commuter, Hospital Hill routes and Jay-Lyn Shuttle.
Schedules and details are listed on the individual route links below.
General Public Free Shuttle Routes
The Jay-Lyn, the Highlander and all shopping routes are deviated routes that are Wheelchair
Accessible, ADA Compliant and open to the General Public. If you live within 3/4 mile of the shuttle route and would like to ride the shuttle, please call (802) 748-8170 (1) business day in advance between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm to schedule a ride.
- Jay-Lyn/Jay-Lyn Express: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- RT 14/15 Commuter: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- Highlander: Operates Monday through Saturday except Holidays
- U S 2 Commuter: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- Twin City Route: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays