New Route News: Beginning on July 6, 2020, GMT is transitioning four routes to RCT: The US2 Commuter, The Morrisville Shopping, the Morrisville Loop and the Route 100 Commuter. RCT is excited to expand our service area and help more passengers get where they need to go.
RCT’s US2 commuter bus service connects Morrisville and Barre (via VT Route 15 & 14) with transfer connections to Montpelier and St. Johnsbury (via RCT’s & GMT’s existing US2 Commuter route). This route serves the roughly 11,500 residents of Morrisville, Wolcott, Hardwick, Woodbury, East Calais, and East Montpelier.
Connecting service is available to the LINK Express/Burlington, Waterbury Commuter, Barre City Commuter, Hospital Hill routes and Jay-Lyn Shuttle.
Schedules and details are listed on the individual route links below.
General Public Free Shuttle Routes
The Jay-Lyn, the Highlander and all shopping routes are deviated routes that are Wheelchair
Accessible, ADA Compliant and open to the General Public. If you live within 3/4 mile of the shuttle route and would like to ride the shuttle, please call (802) 748-8170 (1) business day in advance between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm to schedule a ride.
- Jay-Lyn/Jay-Lynn Express: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- RT 14/15 Commuter: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- Highlander: Operates Monday through Saturday except Holidays
- US 2 Commuter: Operates Weekdays
- Twin City Route: Operates Monday through Friday except Holidays
- Route 100 Commuter: RCT Map.Route 100 Commuter
Free Shopping Routes
These routes are currently not running due to Covid-19. RCT hopes to having them operating by reservation only in the fall.
- Island Pond Shopper: Operates every Thursday
- Kingdom Shopper 2: Operates the 4th Wednesday of each Month
- Greenleaf: Operates the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each Month
- Johnson Shopper: Operates the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
- Morrisville Loop: RCT Map.Morrisvill Loop.
- Morrisville Shopper Route: RCT Map.Morrisville Shopping.